Eclipse E-Line Services Inc. is pleased to announce that we have recently completed the purchase of the following cased hole logging tools;
• 70mm Probe Compensated Neutron c/w Gamma Ray, Casing Collar Locator and Temperature
• 555 GBq Am241/Be Well Logging Source
• 70mm Probe RADii Digital Segmented Cement Bond Logging Tools c/w Gamma Ray, Casing Collar Locator and Inclinometer
• 70mm Probe RADii Digital Corrosion Segmented Bond Logging Tools c/w Gamma Ray, Casing Collar Locator and Inclinometer
• 70mm Probe EMIT Electro-Magnetic Thickness Tools
• 73mm Probe MAC 40 Arm Caliper Tools
• 92mm Probe MAC 60 Arm Caliper Tools
With the addition of these cased hole logging tools, Eclipse is now able to provide full Casing Integrity Logging Services as well as Compensated Neutron Logging Services. Our new Probe tools are all manufactured in Fort Worth, Texas and can be run in combination or as a single service, allowing us to tailor our logging tool strings to best meet our customer’s requirements. At Eclipse, our goal is to always provide high quality/ high value logging data and these Probe logging tools combined with our experienced field personnel ensure that our customers will be the benefactors of these new logging services.
This is an exciting time for Eclipse as we prepare to roll out our new cased hole logging services to deliver new technology and improved operational performance while continuing to focus on the needs of our customers.